Saturday 19 January 2013

Wiggle Skirt/s

 Well I have the pattern and fabric at the ready and the first two sets of instructions have arrived.  Firstly I have to trace the pattern, I have never ever traced a pattern !  I normally go straight in and cut the pattern! I think this pattern has to be the most luxurious ever bought, its a piece of artwork in itself. 

What do you think of the fabric?  The red polka dot is fab and the wool is lovely.  I don't think I have enough of the wool, it might be a tight squeeze.  I also have some fab black wool which I think would suit either the peplum or frill version. Would it be wrong to make 3 at the same time?  Gosh why change the habit of a sewing lifetime.

The blogger has changed the process for uploading pics, but as you can see I have worked it out!

I am still plodding through my pile of UFO's I tried to take a pic of the lovely grey wool dress I have just finished but the light is so poor, it was an awful pic.  I shall keep trying.

Anyway pattern tracing it is - I hope to be back soon. Happy Sewing everyone.












 













No comments:

Post a Comment