Sunday 1 December 2013

Snap happy


At last I have got down to taking some pics of finished items, the pics don't do them justice. I hope you like them.
Butterick 5566 Stripe jersey from Minerva Crafts black wool from my stash.


Jersey fabric from Minerva Crafts, McCalls 6612, version D with sleeves.  The fabric was a bit heavy for the cowl so made the cowl smaller than the pattern.  Great fabric for this pattern.


 

 

This is a fabulous lightweight wool with the last bit of the jersey.  This is a UFO and the same pattern as the blue tunic below.  It was meant to be a black dress but after I had cut it out and started to make it up  I noticed a flaw in the bottom of the dress I thought I could make a tunic but decided it would look good with the jersey panel.


 


Jersey fabric from Minerva Crafts, McCalls 6612, version D with sleeves.  This is a more lightweight fabric than the camel stripe, it could probably have done with lining, the cowl is bigger than the camel stripe. 



This is a fabulous wool tunic, looks better on, from my UFO pile, can't find the pattern at the moment.  Looks great with a black polo neck and black boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment